jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Re: Hello.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am a member of staff of Standard Chartered Bank London. I am writing on behalf of my client following an Opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to my client and us. My client's bank account with us "Standard Chartered Bank" has been frozen due to some diminutive investigation on my client. My client is a very rich man, worth over $4 billion USD and there are several other accounts known to only me and my client which we want to transfer to an unknown account. We have agreed to give you a non-negotiable 10%, of the total money transferred. Now, all we need from you is to let us know if you are interested before we give you more information. For more details please get in touch with me urgently.

Best regards
Graham Rowland

No hay comentarios: