martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

From Mr. Robert, investment partnership. Please reply

A very good day to you..

This is Mr. Robert Mashala, I work with the South African Government, as the Contract Award Director.. I got your information on (IBD) and I decided to contact you.

Actually there is a certain sum of money I acquired through my position in the Government, and this fund is enough to start up a project, so and am looking for a serious and reliable person in your country who will work with me as partner so that we both invest this money in your country since my Government policy do not allow me as a top Government official to invest in my country on my name.
I want you to understand that this is a serious project, and if you are interested to partner with me, then you should respond immediately so that we can discuss more about this investment and the way forward on the partnership, my plan is to make a trip to meet with you face to face since it is necessary for us to meet for more discussion.

I am waiting for your response

Thanks
--

Rob Mashala
Contract & Tender Award Director
(SA Government)
Email: rob.mashala@gmail.com
www.gov.za

No hay comentarios: